- Athletics, Physical Education and Health
- Business Office
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Counseling Services
- Instructional Technology
- Student Centered Tech Tools
- Tech Tools Quick Links
- 2015-2018 Technology Plan
- OCSD Technology Benchmarks
- Food Services
- Physical Education
- School Libraries
- Special Programs
- Personnel - Human Resources
120 East First Street
Oswego, New York 13126
The Oswego City School District has a strong commitment to using technology to support learning in our schools and school community. Our primary focus is on student learning, our vision is to make our student's fully prepared and life ready!
We continue to believe that technology enhances the quality of our teaching, assisting to meet the academic, social, and emotional development in our students.
Peri Nelson-Sukert and Dan Rupert are a part of The Oswego City School District's technology integration educational support team.
Click here to schedule a time to talk with Dan or Peri about a variety of ways our district can assist in integrating technology.
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|
- Student Use of Computerized Information Resources (Acceptable Use Policy)
- Student Use of Personal Technology
- Instructional Technology Policy
- Children's Internet Protection Act: Internet Content Filtering/Safety Policy
- Parent Bill of Rights for Data Privacy & Security
- Email Use Policy
- Staff Use of Computerized Information Resources Policy